Tuesday, 17 April 2012

My Morning Walk

I consider myself very lucky to live on the doorstep of the Yarra Ranges National Park, and with little effort can be in these beautiful wilderness palces within minutes from home. Whats not captured in the picture is the acrid smell from the controlled burn off taking place somewhere not too far from here. I quite like the smell, and it lends real atmosphere to the walk. Also with this photo, technically I'd been struggling with white balance. Moments before I'd been going through the camera menus and had noticed I'd pre set the white balance, unknown to me, and had been reaping the results. So I was able to reset the white balance to Auto, and the results were immediately apparent. Hope you like the photo. The atmosphere in the forest was very peaceful.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment