Monday, 12 January 2015

Whats Around The Corner?

I guess its that time of year when we all wonder whats around the corner. What does 2015 hold for me? Will 2015 be done to me, or will I set sail with my goals as my navigator. I know goals aren't for everyone, but I've always responded positively to the goal setting process. I'm currently deciding which of the popular Goal Setting software to use. I'm looking at either:

  1. Goalscape
  2. Joe's Goals
  3. Lifetick
  4. Goalsontrack
I really like the strong visual element that is Goalscape.
But I also like and respond to lists. Goalsontrack is great for that. 
So, what is around the corner for you?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing info and pic. Love that walking place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing info and pic. Love that walking place.

    ReplyDelete